Saturday, June 9, 2012

Your Heart or Your Mind?

Sometimes........life throws really hard things at you. Things that keep you up all night. Things that change your opinion on things. Things that make you sick to your stomach to think about. Things that may seem like the end of the world.Things that are so horrible there's just about nothing you can do about it except pray.

It's difficult when your put in a situation of wanting to help someone but your clueless on how to.
By the way I said these things it may seem like I have another solution on what to do. But.... I don't... Really all you can do is pray. Its for sure the best thing you can do.

My advice is to never stop praying for that thing. If its in your heart and mind everyday don't give up with it. Just trust God and he will take care of the situation.

I know its hard sometimes when you don't know if you should follow you heart or your mind. Because truly they do say different things to you a lot of the times and it just confuses you and causes stress. I myself follow my heart more because I feel the mind can be deceiving sometimes.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
I look at life as surfing sometimes.... When your on your board in the water you have to paddle or you wont get anywhere, you will only be carried by the current to an area you don't wanna be. If you fall off your board you HAVE to get back up!! You have to try again. You have to give it your all.  Don't let a couple waves defeat you! My point of this is just to never stop trusting God and keep praying and keep trying your hardest! <3

2 comments:

  1. =) Keep fighting, eh?
    I love youu! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is what I needed to hear. Thank-you so much(: I love u so much<3

    ReplyDelete